How To Delete Or Deactivate Adobe Id?
Deactivation means to disconnect an application from registered services. It does not mean that you cannot reuse the application once deactivated you can reactivate it any time. You do not need to uninstall an application from your computer to deactivate it. This article will help you to follow few steps and then you will be able to delete or deactivate you Adobe ID and if you face any problem, following the steps you can call Adobe support number +(61) 730674884 and professionals will guide you through the steps.
Here are the few steps on how you can deactivate your Adobe ID
- Step 1: Sign in using your adobe id and password
- Step 2: Click on plans and products section
- Step 3: Now click on manage plan
- Step 4: Under manage plans option click on activated device
- Step 5: Now it will show the list of activated devices
- Step 6: Choose the device you want to deactivate and click on deactivate
- Step 7: A dialogue box will appear asking your confirmation click on ok
Here are the few steps on how you can deactivate your id from adobe creative cloud
- Step 1: Open the application from the desktop
- Step 2: Sign in using your adobe creative cloud id
- Step 3: Now click on the gear icon and choose preferences
- Step 4: Under the preference-heading click on general
- Step 5: Now click on sign out
- Step 6: A dialogue box will appear asking for your confirmation
The Creative Cloud apps and services associated with your Adobe ID will be deactivated on that computer. These were the steps to guide, if you are stuck feel free to call Adobe customer support number +(61) 730674884, they will give you fast response, and get your issue fixed.