How to Extract PDF pages using Adobe Acrobat Reader?
Since windows do not have all the integrated tools to merge, split, rotate, move or extract PDF pages software such as adobe can be used to do such tasks.
Extracting pages is a process of using the selected pages of one PDF into another PDF without changing the original documents. Since PDF files contains all form fields, comments, and links associated with the original page content. Therefore extracting a PDF with adobe makes it easier. We will follow few steps, which will take you through the process of extracting pages if you get stuck somewhere you can dial Adobe support number Australia +(61) 730674884 where expertise will fix you issue quickly.
Given below are the few steps on how you can extract pages using an Adobe Acrobat:
- Step 1: Open adobe reader from your desktop
- Step 2: Open the PDF files using adobe reader
- Step 3: On the left hand top corner click on FILE a small box will open
- Step 4: Now click on print
- Step 5: A new box will appear now select adobe pages from the printer option
- Step 6: Now specify the range of pages you want to extract
- Step 7: Now click on print and a new dialogue box will appear
- Step 8: From this box select the target destination u want to save your file to
- Step 9: Click on save
Now all your pages will be extracted to a single PDF. You have now successfully extracted your pages. These were the simple steps to help you extracting files still, if you face any problem in between you contact Adobe support Australia were highly skilled professionals will take you through some steps on the call and get you issue fixed.